Essential Magic > Forums Homepage > Trading Forum > Ripper/Bad Trader List (1, 2, ... 5, 6)

! You are not logged in, so you will not be able to post to this thread or reply to any posts. We suggest that you Log In before proceeding.
Posted By Post Title Date Posted
jake123

Quote: "Might of ancient wood and stone, Into spirit, flesh, and bone."

ripped off by suckmybigkokoshu505 2/9/2006 6:57:05 PM

i am a new trader and just got ripped off.
he got away with a hunted phantasm foil and loxodon hierarch

he now goes by the name jacob king and john cabson shows up on e-mail. thmagicman12@aol.com

hopefully this guy can get shut down.....

T{2}:{G}MonoGreenAggro{G}

Adamaro

Quote: "So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause"
-Senator Amidala

Bad Trader 3/4/2006 9:53:11 PM

I have traded with Chegger_0435 several times in the past, but he ripped me off this last time. I have tried to contact him and talk to him, but whenever I sign onto AIM he logs off and just ignores emails. We were supposed to simulsend, but he never sent. He claimed to have sent 3 times, and it was sent back to him by the post office, then he said he lied about it. After that, he claimed that he would send me the cards form the trade AND some other stuff that wasn't in it previously, but none came. I just emailed him again to try to talk with him. He probably won't care that his name is on here because supposedly he is quitting magic, but just in case it should be on the list anyways. I have his addy and stuff so if you need it contact me. I jsut found out that he is blocking my aim, so I really can't talk to him.

Zorn

Quote: [none]

Random Comment 3/12/2006 7:37:50 PM

I lost a Leyline of Lightning and a Leyline of the Meek to SuckmyBigKokusho505 who was supposed to trade me 4x Tempest Chills, and 3x Circular Logics.

I am filing a mail fraud complaint as I write this pertaining to the user.

I'm writing down the names of the user for the home address, Jacob King, and the fact that the email address is belonging to a John Cabson.

Be carefull everyone of a person that offers the email address:

thmagicman12@yahoo.com

And has a home address of:

1277 Hatch Rd.
Webster N.Y. 14580

I'm sorry for anyones loss in the past and for anyone that is currently undergoing a transaction with this sicko as you read this.

I understand that I am not the only one who was violated by this individual by reading this ripper list, and encourage anyone who is willing, to help bring this jerk down. Be sure to file a report against him via the mail fraud website:

http://www.usps.com/websites/depart/inspect/fraud/MailFraudComplaint.htm

Once again be carefull of this guy. I'll update you guys when I get a response.

Zorn

Random Comment 3/17/2006 6:12:44 PM

I just want to let the eM trading community know that the scamming predator known as Suckmybigkokusho has sent me his half of the deal and although it wasn't in it's entirity (he only gave me one copy of the designated throw in rather than the originally agreed upon three), I am satisfied with myself.

Perphaps it had something to do with the federal government knocking on his door? I dont know. But what I do know, is that the letter was dated as sent on the 13th. Works for me!

In conclusion, I have a feeling we wont be bothered by John Cabson, or Jacob King, or whoever the hell lives in that damn house anymore. Or atleast he'll know how to behave properly from now on.

Afterall, this IS the Information Age...

Taker v 2.0

Quote: This guy is burning the fire of delight. Fancy Cola through the night.

RE: Old Ripper/Bad Trader Lists 3/26/2006 3:59:37 AM

Drj1633 is either a bad trader or ripper or both. We had a deal back in December, I have my old list up somewhere here that has the proof. I would send him $36 for Arcbound Ravager, Mind's Desire and several other cards, he got my Money Order and he NEVER sent me any cards, any time I try and talk to him on AIM I he suddenly logs off or doesn't talk or doesn't want to make appropriate repriations to me. I believe I still have his information in my email or saved somewhere on my drive.
-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-

New Project in works: Still got plenty to BS about!

My Trading Topic UPDATED FOR APRIL!

Taker v 2.0

Quote: This guy is burning the fire of delight. Fancy Cola through the night.

RE: RE: Old Ripper/Bad Trader Lists 4/3/2006 8:02:25 PM

Sorry for double posting, here was the deal...

My:
$36

His:
4x Frogmite
4x Arcbound Worker
4x Ornithopter
1x Arcbound Ravager
4x Disciple of the Vault
4x Shrapnel Blast
4x Ancient Den
6x Seat of the Synod
4x Tree of Tales
2x Disenchant
4x Fireball
4x Skullclamp
4x Great furnaces
1x Mind's Desire
4x Naturalize
1x Fireball textless 

Addy

Justin DaSilva
30 Fourth st
Lowell, Ma 01850

Still hasn't bothered give my any repriations.
-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-

New Project in works: Still got plenty to BS about!

My Trading Topic UPDATED FOR APRIL!

Battousai007

Quote: "And Shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee, power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patri et Fili Spiritu Sancte."
-The Boondock Saints

Bad Trader, Matt Schneider, Schneider0112 4/16/2006 11:49:52 AM

Schneider0112

Basically what happened here is this guy probably realized he made a retarded offer and decided he was just going to back out and ignore any contact. I haven't heard from him in over a month and a half now, and I was kind of torn between even bothering to post this here. You see, I trade almost exclusively on MOTL, but Matt contacted me by AIM after perusing my collection that I'd posted on here a while ago. At any rate, I see he hasn't accessed this site in a long time either.

Anyway, this is on the off chance he decides to use his account again here later. I'm including the documentation I have of email contact.

Peace.

----
On 3/26/06, Karl Kerr <mibuswolf@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey man, I haven't heard anything from you for almost a month. I'll have to report you to EM soon if you don't work with me here. We have a binding deal, and you're obliged to hold up your end. Please get back to me. I don't enjoy filing bad trader reports, but sometimes it's a necessary evil.

-Karl

On 3/19/06, Karl Kerr <mibuswolf@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey man, when did you send? I should've received something by now. An update would be appreciated. Thanks.

-Karl

On 2/28/06, Matt Schneider < matt_van_dam_legend_killer@yahoo.com> wrote:

Matt Schneider
51 Old Oak Drive #417
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089

Karl Kerr < mibuswolf@gmail.com> wrote:

Looks good. Here's my information. Please respond with yours to confirm. Please send first at your earliest convenience. Thanks.

Karl Kerr
210 Delaware St. SE #E212
Minneapolis, MN 55455

http://refs.magictraders.com/Mibu's_Wolf.html

On 2/28/06, Matt Schneider < matt_van_dam_legend_killer@yahoo.com > wrote:

my
2 steam vents
stomping ground
sacred foundry
3 Burning tree shamans
2 grave shell scarabs
1 quicken

your
4 Kokusho

Aku. Soku. Zan.

OrF

RE: Bad Trader, Danny Becker, fattybob 4/28/2006 6:33:58 PM

Hi, i traded fattybob my Foil Richard Garfield, P.H.d and Chrome Mox Buy for his Orim's Chant Buy and solitary confinement

While i have sent him over 5 emails i have not even recieved one confirmation back after i said "the letter's on its way, should be there in a few days"

Bad Traders Name: Danny Becker
Email: firstump2000@yahoo.com
Address:
3725 Bordeaux dr. Northbrook Illinois 60062

If i get confirmation from him, i will delete this post, but its been 3 weeks

Dark_balls

Quote: Power Nine is my Name and Magic is my game 98pieces currently in pocket need two more Mox Rubies if your willing to trade Alpha version only

Angry RE: RE: Bad Trader, Danny Becker, fattybob 6/1/2006 8:19:41 PM

ok I had set-up a trade with magicmagicmagic. I was to send first as i had no refs I sent two tropical Islands he was to send a mana crypt. I sent the cards out to him he confirmed the delivery and he said he would be sending out the cards that friday. That was two weeks ago. I have yet to receive the cards. He use aim his screenname is D34thb4Dishonor. and also his name was

Lev Tsukerman
32 oak Grove Lane
Edison NJ 08820.

Ok and I have tried to talk to him he just keeps signing off and not talking to me only his girlfriend is always on any ways just letting all you hardcore gamers know whats up. trying to protect the world from rippers.
I would like to take him out and well the rest is up to you..

doop and scoop

RE: Old Ripper/Bad Trader Lists 6/16/2006 7:18:28 PM

After arranging this deal with magicmagicmagic,
My: 4x Crucible of Worlds
His: $16
we agreed he would send first. We exchanged mailing info and he told me to send the cards to him at:

Lev Tsukerman
32 Oak Grove Lane
Edison NJ 08820

He said he would send the next day or within a few days. I thought it sounded good. Then a few weeks went by and still no money. I tried to contact him. I sent him eMails and posted on his thread. He never responded. I still have not received any money from him. I'm not too mad because I didn't send first, so I didn't lose anything. But, if he didn't want to buy them he could have just told me. He didn't have to tell me he would send and then never send. I think magicmagicmagic is a bad trader, and have heard from others that have been ripped by him. I think people that choose to continue trading with him should be extra careful, but I do not intend on ever doingbusiness with him again.

~doop and scoop
My Have/Want List

firemind

Quote: The following statement is true...

The previous statement is false...

Random Comment 7/23/2006 2:25:18 AM

I am reporting hoobaknot as a bad trader.

Well over a month ago, hoobaknot and I made our deal. I sent my cards and he says he never received them. He made excuses as to why he had never sent his. Traders, watch out for HOOBAKNOT.
[CENTER]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/CENTER]

Sene

Quote:
plz r8 my dekc
ill r8 urs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Random Comment 8/7/2006 8:58:37 AM

I want to report Ferere as a ripper. He has ripped both me and Exar Kun. I was kind and agreed to a simul-sending, and just look how he rewarded me. All right, the trade wasn't big, but if you get stolen, you get stolen. I'll find it difficult to trust new traders from now on. What I was supposed to get was 4 Ivory Tower Buys.

After a couple of weeks, I contacted him and told him the cards hadn't arrived. He said that they were probably lost in the mail and he'd send 4 more Towers. This sounds suspicious enough, but I were glad to assume he hadn't sent and were about to do so now. But after another two weeks, I tried to contact him. No success. Two weeks and several new attempts later, nothing. I gave him a few days to give me a very good excuse or he'd end up on the ripper list. A few days have passed, and here we are.

His adress is:
Jordan Mudry
260 Silver Ridge Cres. N.W.
Calgary, Alberta
T3B-3T5
Canada

And his email is:
jbmudry@hotmail.com

FORZA ITALIA - WORLD CUP 2006 CHAMPIONS!

Exar Kun

RIPPER!!! 8/7/2006 4:13:01 PM

Hi this is Exar Kun here and i am very ashamed to even post on this thread. Unfortunatly it has to come to this. I would like to report Ferere as a Ripper. Here is the trade and what went down.

My
2x Eight-and-a-Half-Tails
2x Iname as One
3x Iname, Death Aspect
1x Kira, Great Glass-Spinner
1x Elvish Piper
3x Glimpse the Unthinkable

His
2x Breeding Pool
2x Warrior Angel
4x Doubling Season

It hasa been almost 2 months since we aggreed to the deal and had a simul-send on June 9. He clamis he sent that day too. He recieved my cards on July 5 so i hpoed my cards would be here in a few days. I contacteed him asking him what was going on and he told me that he would resend all the cards he had sent before. the last email i recieved from him was on July 25 and i have not heard form him since. I have given him now about 2 weeks to let me know what is goin on but he is not responding to any of my messages. I am thinking about taking legal action within the week.

His Info:

Address-
Jordan Mudry
260 Silver Ridge Cres. N.W.
Calgary Alberta
T3B-3T5
Canada

Emial-
jbmudry@hotmail.com

Once aging i would just like to for-warn people about him and i am still very sorry i had to post on this list.
========================================================
My Trade Thread

Dragonsummoner2

Quote: email: Dragonwarchief@hotmail.com
AIM: DragONofTHePit

"May God Have Mercy on Your Soul, Cause I Won't"

Random Comment 8/8/2006 2:40:57 AM

breakdown
makes a trade then confirms it then waits then renigs on the deal
http://www.essentialmagic.com/Forums/Thread.asp?ID=787512&StartAt=1#Post787512

Exar Kun

RE: RIPPER!!! 8/8/2006 3:36:58 AM

PLEASE hold off on the Ferere ripper report. Recieved eamil today and has been gone for 2 weeks. Will update.
========================================================
My Trade Thread

82 matching items were found.    Currently Viewing

The comments and opinions expressed here are those of Essential Magic users and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Essential Magic itself. Essential Magic cannot be held liable for physical or emotional damage or losses caused by any of the comments expressed in these open forums. Furthermore, any transactions that result from threads posted in this forum are done at the risk of all parties involved. Essential Magic is not responsible for any loss, theft, or damages that result from agreements reached in this forum. In short, be careful!

Join Free!
Login
LogOff

User Search
Clans
Advertising
Contact Us
My Homepage
My Profile
My Combos
My Decks
My Trades